Xbox One Preview update improves Cortana, Messaging
The latest update, which has been announced for the subscribers of Xbox One Preview Program, brings a lot of improvements in things like Cortana, Messaging and virtual keyboard. Microsoft has updated a big changelog to announce the latest update and in a lot of ways, the update is going to have some improvements on the overall experience.
The changelog, which was updated on the store, has been put below. Kindly have a look and let us know in comments, what you think of it.
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1610.161103-1900
Available: 6:00PM PDT 11/5 (1:00AM GMT 6/11)
- When a user attempts to send a message and cannot due to low reputation, that user will now see a dialog informing them of the reason they cannot send messages, and direct them to Xbox Support.
- Speech recognition for France, Italy, Germany, and Spain has been updated in this build to better recognize your voice commands. If you are located in one these locales, we encourage you to opt in to Cortana via the Cortana app in My games & apps. As you use Cortana we collect field data, allowing us to improve the Cortana experience for everyone.
- Groove Music should no longer crash when launched via Cortana.
- Resolved an issue which caused OneGuide to crash if launched while Narrator is active.
- Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause the virtual keyboard to stop recognizing input.
- The Detailed Network Statistics page should no longer appear blank if Xbox Live is experiencing an outage at the same time.