Microsoft Translator app received an update
Bing Translator app help you to overcome the language barrier on your Windows devices. You can use the voice, camera or keyboard to enter the text that you want to translate to other language. Today Microsoft has updated the Translator app in the Windows Store. As the Windows Phone Store is currently broken at the moment, we are unable to find the changelog for this update.
- Voice translation for various languages like Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Chinese (Taiwan), Danish, Dutch, English(New Zealand), Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish and Swedish.
- Offline translation for Hindi has been added.
- Romanization of translation in Chinese and simplified Hindi.
- Text translation: Type and translate the text into more than 40 languages.
- Voice translation: Translate to other languages by speaking into your phone, but it requires a network connection.
- Camera translation: Able to translate the signs, menus, newspapers an printed text using your device’s camera instantly.
- Text to speech: Hear the translation spoken with the native speaker’s accent and it also requires network connection.
- Offline translation: You can also translate the content even when you are not connected to internet.